Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Three Weeks!


In three weeks, I will be packed and ready to head the airport in the evening. My plane leaves the 13th but very early in the morning so I am getting there the night before.

I am doing well with everything. I see that Isabelle got onto my blog so I hoped you all enjoyed that! I had my first final yesterday, Ottoman Empire, and I was happy about how it went. I have my History final on Friday and then my two Sociology classes next Thursday and Friday. I am so pumped for this weekend as I get to go to Ephesus and Pergamum! But since I still have my finals to worry about, I will be studying on the bus rides. Then in two weeks, I will be in Greece!!

I have many emotions and it is starting to become real that I am leaving soon. This week has been very chill. I haven’t had much motivation to study but I still have a little bit. Since Trista moved out, I am the only one in my flat and it can get lonely. Also since classes are basically over (last one is tomorrow as the professor missed so many classes this semester, she needed to make one up), I don’t get to see my friends as often. I am having a late lunch in about an hour with Judith which will be wonderful. I will really miss all my friends here but will be happy to see all of you when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment