Thursday, May 17, 2012

Surprise Visit In Class


I had a very strange experience in my Gender class yesterday. We were all sitting listening to our professor talk about sex workers when all of a sudden, the door flies open and a guy comes running in. A guy that looked like a ninja and who dropped a huge plant right at our professors feet and runs back out!  I had the angle that I could see a guy outside the door recording it. We were all so surprised and I almost had a heart attack! There was a note attached. It said basically sorry to take up a moment of your time but every minute soil is getting destroyed. Please plant this plant. It was something I would kind of expect at Beloit but not really here. But we all had a good laugh. Lets just say, it took a few minutes to focus our attention back to our discussion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment