Thursday, May 17, 2012

See You Later Trista!


Last night, I had to say “see you later” to my wonderful flatmate Trista. She is heading to travel for about a month starting with Greece. She was going to take all her stuff in her old apartment and only take one backpack for her trip. People get on my case for a lot of stuff but she had lots of stuff! I will give her a break as she has been here since last September. Since she had so much stuff, I had to go with her to Kadikoy. We hugged several times and said how much we love each other. While I was on the bus home, I started to tear up and cried when I got home. She has been one of my closest friends here and I will really miss her. I will have to get use to having the house all to myself. I will miss coming home and having her to talk to but we will for sure stay in touch and will see each other someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment