Friday, May 18, 2012

It's Me, Isabelle


Hey Guys! This is Isabelle, Abigail’s pillow pet. I have seen Abigail blog the whole time we have been here and she has never let me blog even one entry. Well, I thought it was about time that I get to write one so here I go!

We have now been in Turkey for about three and a half months. My how time flies! It feels like I was just let out of Abigail’s suitcase onto the bed in the dorm. I am much happier with the bed in our flat. It has a nice wall that I can lean on when Abigail is gone. There is a window by my bed which is nice. Lately the weather has been weird. One day it is super sunny and warm and then all of a sudden it will storm. The temperature varies a lot but lately, Abigail has left the window open a bit for some fresh air to come into the room.

I spend most of time on Abigail’s bed. I wake up usually somewhere on the bed as Abigail moves a lot and I never know will I will end up! Anyway, Abigail gets ready for class and I just chill on the bed. She goes to class and if she leaves her ipod on the table, I will listen to it for a while. She sometimes takes it with her as she likes to listen to music as she is walking to class or if she has time to kill between classes. But I like when she leaves it as I love listening to Taylor Swift and I am a huge RENT fame so I listen to the soundtrack a lot. I snicker to myself when Abigail returns and wonders why her ipod is always low on battery!

Abigail keeps her room pretty clean so I don’t have to worry about that. Though the stupid ants think they own the place. I hate when ants decide to make their home in our room. Thankfully they haven’t been too bad recently. I like when Abigail gets back from class because she usually goes on Maddie (her laptop) and starts listening to music. She loves Christian music and country. Though she does have this Other playlist with a mixed variety of pop/Disney songs. Yeah, weird combination. She usually Skypes with Darrell every night. She gets so happy when she talks with him. Well they don’t talk, they message chat as video doesn’t usually work. I sometimes say hi to him but since my nose is so big, I can’t type very well (I am typing this with my horn and it is taking a long time!). But she also Skypes with other people like Debbie, Val or her family.  She misses them all. Anyway, she loves to talk but you all already know that!

She usually heads to bed about 11 depending on when she has class. I enjoy cuddling with her as she turn off her light. She usually prays for a while and then she curls up and sleeps.

Yeah, so I haven’t experience Turkey like Abigail has but it has been a nice change of scenery. I did get to go to Cappadocia a few months ago which was fun! I might go to Ephesus/ Pergamum next weekend but I don’t know.

Oh, Abigail is back! Take care all you wonderful people!


No comments:

Post a Comment