Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Photos!!


Easter Worship

Easter Lunch- I ate it all, so tasty!!

Judith and I

First view of Miniaturk

The Haggia Sophia and Blue Mosque and everything in between!
(If you look to the very left of the picture, the black post is scanner that will tell you about the model. At first, we couldn't figure out how to get it in English. Turns our, since our tickets were students, it was Turkish. Thankfully we found a couple who traded one of their tickets so we could hear it in English)

This little boy could figure out how to work the scanner but then I gently helped him. When the voice came on, he got so excited and ran to his mom to tell him. He then came up to me and said Thank You, in English. He was just one of many adorable children I saw and interacted with this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment