Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I Was Tagged!


So my lovely friend Kate, who also blogs, tagged me with these questions as, like she said, I enjoy these things. 

Enjoy!



How old are you? I am 21 years old. Just turned 21 last month J
Who's your favorite singer? Singer: Taylor Swift Band: Tenth Avenue North
Would you rather text or e-mail?  Depends on the situation. If I just need a quick thing, text. But a longer message or a more thoughtful message, email.
Do you have any pets? I have an adorable flat coated lab named Shelby back home. I love her.
Do you have an Ipod? Yes, Itouch
Do you love to sing? Yes, I do. I don’t like to sing in front of people though if it is just me.
What's your favorite song in the whole world? The answer to this questions changes very frequently. I really love Out of My Hands by Matthew West currently. Overall, Times by Tenth Avenue North and a cheery Taylor Swift song.
Do you have your own room? Yes I do. Currently in Turkey, I have my own room which is very nice. Also when I am back home, I have a nice large room.
What is the color of your room? In Turkey, red and navy blue. Back home, PURPLE!!
What's your favorite hobby? Listening to music, reading, hanging out with friends and just chilling.
If you could be a prodigy in any one thing, what would it be?
I also would say, like Kate, learning languages because it would be so useful and so awesome to be able to talk to so many people. Right now, learning Turkish would be so helpful!
You're going to a desert island and get to take 3 albums with you. Which 3? Fearless by Taylor Swift, Over and Underneath by Tenth Avenue North and Come to the Well by Casting Crowns

And I will add one, If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? ISKENDER!!!! It is a Turkish dish that is a type of meat that is over pide. It is then covered in a tomato sauce. Some people put boiling butter over it and yogurt on the side but I don’t like it that way. And then it is topped with a spicy pepper. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment